- The ethno-demographic impact of co-ethnic citizenship in Central and Eastern Europe. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies.
- Citizenship Forecast: Partly Cloudy with Chances of Algorithms. GLOBALCIT Forum Cloud Communities: The Dawn of Global Citizenship?, RSCAS, European University Institute.
- European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice (eu-LISA). European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS).
- Citizenship and Technology. In Shachar, A., R. Bauböck, I. Bloemraad and M. Vink eds, Oxford Handbook of Citizenship, Oxford University Press.
- Reproducing the Nation: Reproduction, Citizenship and Ethno- Demographic Survival in Post-Communist Romania, Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies 43(9).
- Comparative Report: Citizenship in Central and Eastern Europe. Global Citizenship Observatory (GLOBALCIT), European University Institute.
- Introduction: Citizenship in Post-communist Eastern Europe. Special Issue of Central and Eastern European Migration Review 6(1).
- European information systems in the area of justice and home affairs. In- debt Analysis, EPRS.
- Interoperability of European information systems for border management and security. Briefing, European Parliament, EPRS.
- Revision of Schengen Information Systems for Law Enforcement. Briefing, European Parliament, EPRS.
- Revision of Schengen Information Systems for Border Checks. Briefing, European Parliament, EPRS.
- Use of the Schengen Information Systems for the Return of Illegally Staying Third-Country Nationals. Briefing, European Parliament, EPRS.
- European Union Agency for Asylum. Briefing, European Parliament, EPRS.
- (with Vonk, O. W, M. Vink and G-R. de Groot). Benchmarking Protection Against Statelessness Worldwide. In L. de Waas (Ed) Solving Statelessness. Wolf Legal Publishers.
- ( with Roots, L). E-Citizenship Opportunities in the Changing Technological Environment. In Kerikmäe, T. and A. Rull, eds, The Future of Law and eTechnologies, Springer.
- Anticipatory minority rights for majorities turning into minorities. VerfBlog, Berlin.
- (with R. Bauböck, eds) Bloodlines and belonging: Time to abandon ius sanguinis? Working Paper, European University Institute.
- Super-foreigners and Sub-citizens: Mapping Ethno-national Hierarchies of Foreignness and Citizenship in Europe. Ethnopolitics 14(3).
- Welcome to E-stonia! E-residence and Citizenship in an Electronic Republic. EUDO Citizenship, European University Institute.
- Nationality, Citizenship and Ethno-National Belonging: Preferential Membership Policies in Europe. Palgrave Macmillan.
- External Citizenship in European Union Countries. Ethnic and Racial Studies. 37(3).
- The Facebook test of Romanian citizenship. EUDO Citizenship, European University Institute.
- Romania: Access to Electoral Rights. FRACIT Report, EUDO Citizenship, European University Institute.
Rolling Back History: The Romanian Policy of Restoration of Citizenship to Former Citizens. CITSEE, the University of Edinburgh.
- The Politics of Electoral Statistics in Romania. EUDO Citizenship, European University Institute.
- How Illiberal Are Citizenship Rules in European Union Countries? Working Paper, EUDO Citizenship, European University Institute.
- Five Comments on Citizenship Policies in CEE Countries. In: A. Liebich and R. Bauböck, eds, Is There (still) an East-West Divide in the Conception of Citizenship in Europe? EUI Working Paper 2010/19, European University Institute.
- Citizenship Regulations in Eastern Europe. Acquisition of Citizenship at Birth and through Regular Naturalization in Sixteen Postcommunist Countries. CEU Political Science Journal 2(4).